Friday, May 27, 2011

Food Week in Pictures: Wednesday

Wednesday was another busy day, but I was working from home so I had healthy food right at hand. That made it easier for me to make sure I didn't get too hungry. Whew.
Breakfast was a cinnamon raisin bagel with reduced fat cream cheese. Yes, the bagel was high in points, but I felt like I could counter-balance that throughout the day. I used skim milk in my coffee today because I noticed I wasn't getting enough milk/dairy this week. Total breakfast was 9 points.
I had a banana at 10:00 for zero points.
Lunch was leftovers from last night. About 3/4 cup of brown rice and 3 ounces of Tri-Tip (lean beef cut, by the way). Total lunch was 7 points.

 
I got hungry around 3:30 so I had about 1/4 cup of fruit and nut mix and a cup of coffee with a splash of skim milk. Total snack was 4 points.
For dinner I made some whole wheat pasta. I also made a Shrimp Pesto Saute. It was really low in points because it used shrimp but it was mostly veggies. YUM! Total point value was 10 points with my glass of wine.
  
Around 9:00 I had a fiber one bar and a glass of skim milk for 6 points. Then Brent and I went to get some gas and run a couple errands. I'd like to say this was an accident, but I bought a pack of Reese's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. We each had one. So my share was another 3 points. I didn't get a picture but I am confessing it here. :)

My total for the day was 39. YIKES. But again, This is what the weekly allotment is for and I still have some banked. I'm still doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment