Friday, May 27, 2011

Food Week in Pictures: Tuesday

I ate a lot on Tuesday. It was a very busy day at work, so was starving again in the afternoon. I need to figure out better snacks or a more filling lunch.
My breakfast included my normal coffee with 1 Splenda and some almond milk. I also had the last leftover Bisquick Heart Healthy banana pancake. I topped it with 1 Tbsp reduced fat peanut butter and some low calorie syrup. Total of 9 points.

For lunch I had the leftover chicken breast and Mexican couscous from last night. I couldn't eat all the couscous. I gave myself too much here. I consider that a good thing! Total of 10 points.
I got home and had to wait for Brent to get home for a late softball game. I knew I needed something fairly substantial to hold me over. I had a cup of cherries and 1/4 cup of nut and dried fruit mix. Total of 4 points. It filled me up and I didn't need any more snack until our late dinner.
This may have been one of the most delicious dinners I have ever made. We bought some Tri-Tip Steaks at CostCo and I froze them into serving sizes that we needed. See the Thai Sesame Beef in another post (coming soon). Served with brown rice and an asparagus stir fry. YUM. Total of 13 points with my glass of white wine.

Papaya for dessert. 0 points!

Total of 36 for the day, when I'm supposed to have 29. I knew I went over. That's what the weekly allotment is for! Thank goodness.


No comments:

Post a Comment