Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cobb-ish Salad

As you can tell from my previous posts, I had some blue cheese, lettuce, carrots and other miscellaneous veggies to use up. So I decided to make a Cobb-ish Salad, minus the ham because I don't really care for it and therefore didn't have any. I also made a honey mustard dressing instead of traditional blue cheese or ranch.

Cobb-ish Salad

2 cups lettuce
1/2 cup of the following: tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, avocado
1/4 cup blue cheese and shredded cheese of your choice
1/2 cup sliced turkey

Honey Mustard Dressing

3 Tbsp yellow mustard
2 tsp light mayo
1 Tbsp honey (I only had agave nectar so I used that--honey would have been better)
Salt and pepper to taste

Arrange everything in a bowl and toss with dressing. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment